John Whitten is officially 21 months old. I am so in love with this little boy, and he keeps me on my toes every second of every day. He climbs on everything, he cries for Shaun to throw the ball with him, he loves trains, his big sister Lillian and his puppy Jack. He is still a huge Mamma's boy which I personally LOVE. We are still nursing, but I am going to try and have him weaned by the time he is turning two. Honestly, I am really just not in a hurry. We are both happy with the relationship so I am cherishing those quite moments between for a little while longer. John Whitten's vocabulary has really exploded over these last couple of months. He can pretty much repeat any word you ask him to say; it is really cute.
I cannot believe that two is just around the corner for our baby boy. Shaun says that I have "baby goggles" when it comes to John Whitten. I look at him and even though I know in my head that he is a toddler, I still can't help but see my baby. I am working on this...but am in no hurry to accept the inevitable.
I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened so you may know what is the hope of His calling.
Ephesians 1:18




1 comment:
I know this is off the subject: but that dog is getting BIG!
Post a Comment