Friday, January 15, 2010
McWane Center
Last weekend it was too cold to do anything outside, so Shaun and I decided to use our new membership and went to the McWane center. Lillian and I have been a few times during the week, and Shaun has taken her once by himself on the weekend. But we had never gotten to go as a family before. I am not sure who had more fun, Shaun or Lillian- we can't wait to go back.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
FUN! I love doing stuff like that as a family...
Colton got a membership for Christmas too... we need to go with you guys soon!
What fun. I can't wait to do that with Haley one day. That's so much better than hanging out in the house all day. Lillian is just so cute!!
I love the pic of her passed out on the way home! She is so darn cute!
Post a Comment