Shaun pretending to take a stroll
Thursday, June 25, 2009
The Things Mom's Get Excited About
There was once a time when a pair of new heels or a cute new sun dress would send me over the moon with excitement. I could not wait to put on my new outfit and go out with my husband for dinner and drinks; how things have changed. Today Lillian's new Quinny stroller was delivered and I could not be more excited. We will be taking it for a real test run tomorrow when we go to the zoo! Maybe after the zoo we can run by the mall and I can stroll us through the shoe section, but all I will be able to think about is, "Man, this stroller turns on a dime!".


Shaun pretending to take a stroll
Shaun pretending to take a stroll
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That looks AWESOME!
Post a Comment