Tuesday, July 13, 2010

McWane With Daddy

Lillian and I usually go to the McWane Center once a week/every other week to meet friends and play. We have membership so it doesn't cost us anything and it is air conditioning, which this pregnant Momma loves! Well, last week Shaun said that he wanted us to go Saturday morning so he could see how much fun Lillian has when she is there. I don't think that we have ever been to McWane on a Saturday, and when we pulled into the parking deck at 10:05 that morning I remembered why....it was PACKED! Granted, it was Bob The Builder's 12th Birthday Party so it was like a special event going on. But over the four hours that we were there the crowds died down and Lillian got to have a lot of fun running around and playing with her Daddy. Although, I will say there where a couple of times I thought that it might have been Shaun having all the fun...he really enjoyed a few of the exhibits more than the average adult. We had a great time, and it was nice to just spend the day together as a family without any other obligations.







their finished product...

Shaun thought this was the funnest thing ever!

I had to pull Shaun away from this exhibit...he was having too much fun.

I thought this was creepy...but Lillian and Shaun LOVED it.


waiting to pet the shark with Daddy





we even got FREE birthday cake for Bob The Builder's 12th Birthday

Lillian loved all of the Chick-Fil-A cows running around

No comments: