Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Our Terrific Tuesday!

Today was just one of those days...you know the kind of day when everything goes like it is suppose to and you feel like a super mom! This morning John Whitten woke up at 7:00 and Lillian woke up at 7:45. Lillian and I cuddled and played before we left for her first day back at PDO (they have been out for the last two weeks for Christmas). She was a little clingy when I dropped her off, but was coloring with the other kids within a minute of me walking out the door. Then John Whitten and I headed over to the Hoover library for the Early Birds story time. Afterwards we went to Mommy & Me Bible study for lunch and some fellowship with other mommy friends of ours. Then we headed across the street to pick up Miss Lillian, who had a excellent day and didn't want to leave! We came home, we all napped, Shaun came home, we ate a wonderful dinner, we skyped with my younger brother in Texas, Lillian fell asleep while we were putting pjs on her, John Whitten was asleep at 8:00 and Shaun and I are now watching football together. It was a terrific Tuesday!

Lillian was going on a "bear hunt" and needed her sunglasses


we caught a couple of bears on that bear hunt!


John Whitten at story time...

trying to get a good picture of both my little ones

Lillian was trying to get John Whitten to smile...

 I guess it worked





He smiles ALL of the time...I can't stop taking pics of this little boys face!


 

No comments: