This morning Lillian woke-up and I put her straight into panties (6:15 am). Then we headed to Temple-riding in the car seat in panties nearly gave me a panic attack- and when finally got there after being stuck in traffic forever she was still dry! She went to the potty without being reminded ten minutes after we got there, and stayed dry the rest of the day. We even rolled the dice and made a grocery run to Wal Mart with no diapers, no pull up, just BIG GIRL panties and NO ACCIDENTS! At 7:45 I put Lillian to bed for the night with a pull up on, but she went 13 1/2 hours without one single accident!! It is silly, but Shaun and I are so extremely proud of her and the little girl she is growing into.
*keep your fingers crossed for us that things continue to go well with the potty training. We would obliviously LOVE not to have two little one in diapers come September.
4 comments:
That is AWESOME! Go Lillian!
It's funny what excites us when we become parents....
WOW! that is pretty amazing! I would def have had a heart attack riding in the car with no diaper... I would have been tempted to put a big plastic trash bag between her and the seat!!!
That is awesome!
That is great, she is such a fast learner. I love the "potty" in the den!
Post a Comment