Thursday, June 17, 2010

Safari Greg

This past Wednesday we met up with some friends to see Safari Greg at the Hoover Library ( a fun, free and air conditioned activity)! I personally would have liked a little less Greg and a little more Safari, but I think it was geared for older kids. Lillian enjoyed it but was not able to sit still through the whole show, but thankfully neither was a few of her squirmy two year old friends. So a couple of us moms excused ourselves about thirty minutes into the show upstairs for our little ones to play in the kids section. My Mom got to come with us sense she is off from school right now and was nice enough to treat us to lunch at the cafe in the library. I tried to get a picture of the kids with my Mom but none of them turned out very well (sorry mom). Lillian wasn't in the best mood that morning. I am not sure what next weeks library adventure is, but they have a couple of things every week that we enjoy going to.







Do you know why this little girl is so excited....


because she got a GIANT brownie!

No comments: