Tuesday, April 6, 2010
The Zoo!
We started our week out meeting some friends of ours at the zoo on Monday. We spent pretty much all of our time watching the kids play in the water at the lilly pads, then moved on to lunch, rode the train and headed home for naps. Next time we plan on actually seeing an animal or two.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a lovely picture of me... I look like I have heat stroke... which I'm sure I actually had that day! Ha!
We wanted to hit the zoo yesterday, but Hudson took a loooong nap, so we went today-- don't go on a Tuesday, trust me, it's 1/2 price day-- not a good call! Hope to see you tomorrow at supper1
Eli's face was pitiful!! Poor guy ... he was SO not into that train ride!
She is so cute! I'm so sad we had to miss the zoo this time...next time we want to go too. We just got our membership, so we're ready!
Post a Comment